Administrative Job at D.A.A. Awosika & Partners
Posted on: 6 August, 2015
Deadline: 7 August, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
D.A.A. Awosika & Partners - A reputable Law firm, is currently looking for suitably qualified candidate to fil the position below:
This includes but not limited:
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner;
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed, amongst others.
- Candidate should possess SSCE Certificate or OND.
- Candidates must have at least between 2 years experience as a Clerk.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's in Person to:
D.A.A. Awosika & Partners,
13, Soji Adepegba Close,
Off Allen Avenue (Beside Skype Bank Plc),
Note: Candidate should submit their CV's to the address stated above between 1:00pm - 5:00pm on or before the closing date above.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Law firm
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Legal Consultants at Imani