Job Vacancy at Winrock International
Posted on: 6 August, 2015
Deadline: 10 August, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Winrock International
Winrock International, an international development organization implementing United States Agency for International Development (USAID) projects in Nigeria, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Monitor and give updates on every bank transaction for compliance with organization and donor procedures.
- Report to the Chief of Party (C.O.P) of two projects.
- Ensure timely collection of monthly bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Assist in drafting monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with Team Leaders and get monthly projects estimates and prepare a consolidated wire request for HQ approval.
- Support volunteer management and logistics.
- Facilitate coordination of travel and logistics for relevant international staff as needed.
- Ensure all official cars undergo routine maintenance and in a state of readiness for official use including licenses, insurance and the usage well accounted for.
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant.
- Liaise with and ensure there is electricity, water, internet service are in good working condition.
- Keep track of staff contracts, leave, medicals, pensions.
- Liaise with relevant authorities - FIRS, Pension Fund Administrators, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, National Planning Commission.
- Liaise with labor attorneys and authorities related organizational statutory matters
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Parties
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or HND in Accountancy or related fields is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience required, preferably including technical and administrative experience working on USAID development projects.
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills are essential. Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases) are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possession of ACCA, ICAN or ANAN will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to: email@example.com
Note: No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Winrock InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Finance Interns at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Safety Advisor at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Coordination Officer (Sector / Information Management) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Latest Vacancies at Save the Children
- Health Program Coordinator (M/F) at Medecins du Monde
- Graduate Community Mobilization Assistant at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Job Opportunities at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Biotech Engineers - Global Fund MDRTB Program at the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN)