StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a multinational Pharma Organization. They require the service of an Experienced Executive Assistant for a six (6) months contract subject to termination or extension as the case may be. (Ideally, all applicants for this role should presently not hold any permanent job as this is a six (6) months job ONLY).
Responsible for managing i.e. planning, coordinating and communicating – complex administrative and organizational assignments in the country group. Ensures compliance with all informal and formal policies, procedures and practices necessary to conduct the normal function of the country group. Provide support to assigned team. Assure maximum efficiency in functioning of team.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the assigned Heads
- Acts as the first point of contact for the English West Africa Head Office and guarantees the image of all departments internally and externally
- Prepares meeting programs as well as organisational aspects and materials.
- Manages and organises administration work in the office
- Receives visitors and accompanies visitors to the managers
- Arranges all aspects concerning travel i.e. detailed agendas, schedules, flights, hotel reservations, transfers, visas etc. This also includes visitors from within and outside the Cluster
- Completes and ensures all expense claims of assigned heads are submitted in line with timelines
- Creates a liaison between the assigned Heads and their relevant in-country counterparts, operational / functional reports and other office staff and company associates
- Coordinates activities including in area of office management (facility management, etc.)
- Administers assigned Heads’ calendars and meeting schedules together with arranging meeting resources where appropriate
- Effectively takes minutes of meetings where necessary
- Develops a clear understanding and knowledge of all applicable company policies / procedures, organisation requirements and company operations
- Assist with ad-hoc project work where clearly defined administrative support is required
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Level of independence
- Accuracy and completeness of communications
- Customer / Quality Orientation
- Level of support to department
- Number of incidences or problems in travel arrangements (hotels reservations, flights...)
- Quality and timeliness in preparation of presentations
- Ease of finding data and documents
- Attention to detail and execution in a timely manner
- Actualized information within department
- Quality of scheduling and arranging meetings as necessary
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Office Management
- English, fluent – written and spoken, other languages advantage
- Personal /Executive Assistant or secretary, minimum of 4 years in a past positions.
- PC literacy, familiarity with office communication tools, typing skills, MS Office
- High level of independence and decisiveness
- Proficiency in administrative operations
- Action & results orientated
- Accountability , Commitment/Self Discipline, Customer/Quality Focus
- Drives change to maximize competitive advantage
- Pro-active & Competent
Organizational skills: Plans, coordinates and supervises a number of different tasks simultaneously and sets priorities in accordance with objectives and is able to work without any supervision.
Communication skills: Informs reliably and in a structured, customer-centered way. Able to make presentations.
Technical skills: Excellent knowledge of job-relevant software. Stays up-to-date. Is an experienced user of technical resources (e.g. beamer, teleconferencing equipment).
Method of Application
Experienced candidates who do not hold permanent jobs and are available to resume immediately should send updated CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject as ‘EA @ SIX MONTHS CONTRACT’. Candidates who meet the above requirement will be contacted for interviews. Submission closes 15th August, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale