Simeon's Pivot - Our Client, a Marketing and Distribution Company situated in Lekki, Lagos State, requires the services of competent individual who can work effectively in managing the financial and accounting activities of the company and is well experienced in accounting package, to fill the position below:
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Must be able to manage effective and efficient system of accounting records
- Filing of tax returns, budgeting, financial management and financial interpretation
- Post financial transactions on the accounting application.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Tax management.
- Develop budget and monitor its appropriate execution.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, oversee regular analysis, quarterly closings and periodic financial reviews and reporting to the Company.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports.
- Control proper utilisation of cash.
- Maintain accounting books as well as all financial related documents and instruments.
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Must be results-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principle
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Accounting Packages and MS Office Tools Application
- Highly proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Experience: at least 3-5 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject title e.g Accountant
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply as only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale