New Job Vacancy at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 5 August, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The interested professional must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- Such individual must be able to identify and communicate key risks before they have impacts on businesses through objective and efficient audits using innovative and technology driven audit approaches by being flexible and responsive to changing risks and priorities.
- The role involves the ability to develop and integrate data analytics into the audit process through the use of sophisticated audit software and analysis tools.
- The position also involves analyzing and testing large volumes of transactional data to identify anomalies, policy non-compliance and internal control weaknesses.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Education level is Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance or related courses with a Minimum of Second Class Upper or Upper Credit in HND.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Caseware Working Papers and/or Audit Command Language (ACL) Softwares with at least 3 years of continuous hands-on usage is REQUIRED and COMPULSORY. If you do not meet this requirement, you need NOT apply.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA, CFA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with "Forensic Auditor/Data Analyst" as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources
- Accounts Officers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Junior Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group