Graduate Opportunity at PricewaterCoopers
Posted on: 5 August, 2015
Deadline: 14 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
At PwC, we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions - the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team - that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00089
Department: Internal Firm Services
- The position supports the unit in various essential tasks such as practice development and office administration.
- To achieve the objectives of this position, a strong analytical ability, thoroughness and use of initiative will be required of the person.
- In addition, the position requires significant tact, understanding and flexibility.
- Working relationship is primarily with all PwC staff in the firm and external client
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the staff members continuous education.
- Measurement of training effectiveness.
- Manage new staff members On-boarding.
- Learning Management System Administration.
- Administration staff professional membership subscription.
- Administration staff professional bodies membership and examination issues.
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Good first Degree with preference for People Development and Human Capital
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical management skills.
- Sound computer skills including the use of word processing packages and the ability to use software to best effect.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Ability to deal with difficult people and situations, maturely and diplomatically.
- Attention to detail and monitoring ability.
- Sound judgment, flexibility, self-motivation and responsiveness.
- Commitment to team work and developing effective relationships.
- Commitment to self-development.
- Able to manage pressure and stress effectively.
- Keen interest in learning solutions and organisational development.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and deliver with minimal correction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting