If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Crest Agro Products Farms limited ("CAP Farms"), a cassava plantation located in Kogi State requires the services of experienced individuals for the positions of
Crest Agro Products Farms Limited (“CAP Farms”), a cassava plantation located in Kogi State requires the services of a qualified chartered accountant as Head, Finance & Administration.
- The Head of Finance & Administration will oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements as well as supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the farm
- Major responsibilities will include:
- Report financial and management accounting information;
- Ensure periodic statutory remittances (e.g. pension/PAYE/VAT/WHT);
- Oversee payments of third party contracts;
- Ensure the development and implementation of necessary HR procedures;
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls;
- Work with a General Manager to develop and implement financial and administrative policies;
- Undertake specific additional responsibilities from time-to –time, as may be agreed upon with a General Manager.
- B.Sc./HND degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of Second Class Upper;
- ICAN/ACCA Chartered;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Control role;
- Minimum of 2 years in office administration;
- Willing to relocate to Kogi State.
1. Experience in finance and admin in a real sector company (Manufacturing, Agriculture, Logistics sectors preferred)
2. Experience with using accounting software with preference to SAGE
3. Must be a Chartered Accountant
Preference is for candidates already located in Kogi or neighbouring states like Abuja, Ekiti, Kwara, Ondo, Anambra, Enugu, Edo, Benue, Niger or Nassarawa
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.