We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling all in and out correspondences for Corporate & Institutional Clients business.
• Establish and manage the department’s filing system
• Assist HCIC with administrative efficiency in the department
• Assist HCIC with personnel policy implementation.
• Collate competitive data analysis
• Responsible for service quality initiative in the department
• Maintain division’s correspondence file.
• Arrange all internal and external meetings for the HCIC.
• Custodian of all HCIC files.
• Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
• Maintain service metric and performance in the division
• Maintain file movement register
• Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
• Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
• Any other assignment assigned by the HCIC
• Collation of service breakdown/enhancements and customer complaints
• Collate business unit survey
• Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
• Undertake relevant project implementation review as indicated by the HCIC
• SS&VM Liaison Officer
• Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to : identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers
Qualifications and Skills
-University Degree with a minimum of a second class degree in any discipline -General high level of computer literacy -Good communication and interpersonal skills -Ability to use own initiatives -Attention to details In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.