Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as the Legal and Compliance Officer who will amongst other things be responsible for the reviewing of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensure compliance with these.
The Legal and Compliance Officer will report to the Head, Legal Unit
Compliance Review of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensure compliance with these
Legal Liaise with auditors, external lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
• LLM (an advantage)
• A minimum of 3 years compliance experience preferably within the Financial Services environment
• A minimum of 7 years working experience with 3 years compliance experience preferably within the financial services environment Insurance Industry experience preferable.
• I.T knowledge (particularly in Excel and Word)
• High level of determination and tenacity
• Good understanding of Compliance activities in Financial Services.
• Experience of developing and managing compliance monitoring programmes.
• Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally (lawyers, regulators, auditors) at all levels
• Fully conversant with NAICOM, SEC, NSE, CAC, NFIU, IFRS, and other regulatory Directives and Guidelines.