You’re a seasoned Food Security and Livelihoods professional
- You have earned a Bachelor of Arts or Science/Bac+4 in International Development, Economics, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Geography, Agriculture, Livestock or related studies
- You have 2 years’ work experience in similar setting and responsibility working with cash, market based, food assistance, agriculture, livestock or other livelihood based programs.
- You have experience in humanitarian settings delivering agriculture, livestock, cash or other livelihoods based programming in complex emergency and conflict/post conflict settings.
You’re a super communicator
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You contribute to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure, & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You identify training needs and work with the HR dept to develop and implement relevant trainings.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.