CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We have access to resources, networks, and relationships globally which enable us to understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies and industries. With offices in South Africa, Mozambique, China and Geneva we are always on par with new technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent. Whatever stage of the project life cycle, we can effectively put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a background in industrial plant and experience working in harsh locations in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead their team on site in Nigeria.
- Implementing preventative, planned maintenance systems.
- Long term maintenance planning to ensure reliability of the plant.
- Shut down planning.
- Conducting risk assessments and inspections.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Data analysis to identify trends and rectify problem areas.
- Develop a skills development plan for the maintenance team.
- Develop a self-sufficient maintenance team with a continuous improvement culture who are able to address all issues in the plant.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training of local workforce.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in senior maintenance roles in industrial plant, of which at least 5 years must be at management level, leading a large team in preventative and condition based maintenance.
- Possess a culture of preventative, planned maintenance rather than reactive maintenance.
- Experience in budgeting and cost control.
- Computer literate in MS Office and CMMS programs.
- Extensive experience in harsh, hardship locations in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- This position is based in a hardship location – only candidates with previous experience in harsh, hardship locations in Africa will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale