Oil and Gas Trainees at Dragnet Nigeria
Posted on: 3 April, 2012
Deadline: 20 April, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IN THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR
Our Client a leading International Oil & Gas in Nigeria seeks to announce this opportunity for qualified Nigerians Interested in a training program for Maintenance Technicians and Operators. The program is designed to train and develop trainees to competency levels of operators and maintenance technicians in the Oil & Gas industry using international standards. On completion of the program, successful candidates will have the basic competency and international accredited certification to work in the Oil & Gas industry, locally and internationally.
Trainee will learn to operate equipment such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, furnaces and other operations equipment. They will also learn to carry out routine plant inspection, completion of log sheets among many other duties.
Maintenance Technician Trainee
Among many other skills, trainees will learn to perform a variety of duties in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation of equipment. This will include shop and field work, fabricating, assembling and installation of materials.
Applicants must possess a minimum of at least one of the following qualifications:
- Ordinary National Diploma at Upper Credit Level in Petroleum Processing, Petroleum, Mechanical, Production, Chemical Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering
- Higher National Diploma at Upper Credit Level in Petroleum Processing, Petroleum, Mechanical, Production, Chemical Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering
- The program is a twelve (12) months intensive training, covering class sessions and practical assignments in the operation and maintenance of equipment used in the processing of crude Oil & Gas to saleable products and will involve continuous assessments and appraisal of trainees during the program.
- All selected trainees will receive monthly upkeep allowance and they will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the program while they are in actual training.
- Successful applicants will be admitted to commence training in July 2012.
- The entire process(application, testing, e.t.c ) is FREE to all applicants.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply online through http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/technical/
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited