If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- Drive the employer to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled as and when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of employer without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
- Dress in a fashion that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Driver’s License, and good driving record.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to stoop, bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
Method of Application
Only applicants who reside in Lekki and its immediate vicinity should come to
StreSERT Service Limited,
2nd floor, Maye Street,
Behind ozone cinemas,
Between the hours of 8: 30 am – 10: 00 am only from Wednesday 5th August 2015 till Tuesday 11th August 2015.