Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 29 000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
To join our team visit https://jobs.woodgroup.com/
Wood Group PSN came into being in April 2011. It brings together the Production Facilities part of engineering giant, Wood Group, with leading independent brownfield contractor, Production Services Network. We have a shared heritage of pioneering many aspects of the North Sea industry and being global leaders in developing local talent.
We are structured as a network to ensure the most flexible approach to meeting our customers’ needs and to allow maximum engagement for all our employees.
Our aim is to be the best production services business in the world. To achieve this, we put our Core Values at the centre of all that we do.
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager on a 6/2 rotational basis located in Nigeria. The successful candidate will provide Management, Provision and Coordination of all Project Controls activities including Planning, Cost Management, Estimating and Change Control for all projects in WG Dover
· Ensure compliance with WG Dover JV processes and procedures and responsible for development of project specific processes to meet contract / client requirements
· Ensure the contract Project Controls requirements are identified, understood and communicated to the project controls team
· Active participation in the project risk process
· Management of the Project change control process and ownership of project change registers to ensure all identified changes are analysed, quantified, communicated and monitored
· Responsible for the provision of project cost reports and the project cost function
· Responsible for the provision of planning, scheduling and progress reports and the project planning function
· Responsible for the provision of project estimates and the project estimating function
· Ensure Performance measuring is actively rolled out and implemented across all functions within the Project Controls Team.
· Responsible for assessing effectiveness of current procedures with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
· Management and development of the project controls team
· To create a “one” integrated and collaborative team between WG Dover, and SBU’s (WG Kenny, WG Mustang)
· Ensure management system, engineering competency and service deliver is of highest level in keeping with brand WGPSN.
· Establish and maintain good customer relations.
· Responsible for development, competency and performance management of a multi-national, project controls team putting succession plans in place as appropriate.
· Ensure projects are managed and executed in accordance with HSEQ and MoC requirements
· Work with the Regional Technical support to ensure that PEER reviews / Audits / Investigations are undertaken in a planned manner and also as required.
· The position will transition from being primarily a hands on role to a mostly mentoring/coordination role as local staff are employed
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.