New Job Opportunity at Forte Oil Plc
Posted on: 4 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Forte Oil Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Forte Oil Plc - We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.
With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Coordinate and ensure adequate communication of approved security policies, procedures and measures to all staff
- Monitor the effectiveness of security systems on an on-going basis and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Identify and recommend relevant security enhancement gadgets, programs and initiatives to ensure the organization's assets are adequately protected
- Oversee the deployment of up-to-date security fixtures across the organization.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and timely resolution of security related issues and matters across the organization.
- Coordinate the documentation and execution of an all-encompassing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to guide the activities of security service providers
- Take responsibility for the development of a security conscious culture amongst the workforce through the organization of relevant security programs and trainings
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of relevant security and management reports emanating from the security Team
- Provide overall guidance and manage the performance and career of subordinates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Forte Oil PlcSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group