Sales Engineers at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 3 April, 2012
Deadline: 10 April, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons to join its Process Control and Automation division. Our ISO 9000 certified operations in Nigeria offer the full range of Control and Automation services including Engineering, Commissioning, Training, Maintenance and Project Management to the local Industry.
SALES ENGINEERS Ref. PMD/SENG
• Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering is required.
• Candidates should have 5 or more years of experience in sales of process control instrumentation.
• Candidates should have experience in managing major customer accounts, understanding customer business requirements, and developing and executing account plans.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Good Interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
• Good work ethics
• Detailed understanding of Process Control Concepts
• Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
• PC Literacy with knowledge of computer networking.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates are to forward their CVs in confidence before 10th of April in Word format (only one attachment please) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the above reference only as the subject of the email
We offer: Salaries and benefits competitive with the best in the industry.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco