Consolidated Breweries Pic, a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets "33" Export Lager, Hi-Malt, Maltex and Turbo King Stout brands. We have two breweries and a factory located in the South-East and South-West geographical zones of the country respectively. With over 25 years brewing experience in Nigeria, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continued to contribute to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for a focused and determined individual with some experience for the position of a Staff Nurse in our Ijebu-Ode brewery.
The Staff Nurse will be based in our Ijebu-Ode brewery and will be responsible for:
* Overseeing the activities of the Company's in-house clinic.
* Supervision of contract nurses.
* Treatment of sick staff, first aid administration and attending to emergencies within the brewery. * Drug dispensation, administration and analysis.
* Monthly clinic reports.
The Staff Nurse will report to a Medical doctor on professional issues and to the Brewery Human Resource Manager on administrative issues.
* B.Sc degree in Nursing (Minimum of second class lower)
* Must be a Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN or SRN)
* Must have 3 years post graduation experience in Nursing, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* High Professional competence.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Evidence of having participated in the NYSC scheme.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Not more than 40 years of age as at 1st January, 2010.
* Ability to work with Computer systems and softwares - MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and the Internet.
Remuneration attached to this position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Mode of Application
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply Within two (2) weeks of this publication with copies of your detailed curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and sent to:
THE HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PlC.
P.O BOX 159,
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED