Job Vacancy at Fidelis Oditah & Co.
Posted on: 4 August, 2015
Deadline: 7 August, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Fidelis Oditah & Co
Fidelis Oditah & Co. is a full service premium quality Nigerian legal services provider, combining in-depth specialist knowledge of law and practice with a good understanding of our marketplace.
- Responsible for providing effective transport facilitation for the Firm in order to attain its objectives/goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive carefully at all times and ensure safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle.
- Carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and time.
- Ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Maintain driver logs and recording all movement in the trip sheet.
- Deny all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- SSCE/OND Graduates
- Age: Not more than 40 years
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be a resident in Lagos and be very familiar with its roads.
- Safe driving
- Good judgment of speed
- Perfect Visual Performance
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Diligent attention to detail & safety
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should send their updated CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fidelis Oditah & CoSimilar Jobs
- Litigation Officers at a Law Firm - Fadac Resources