Career Opportunities in a Five-Star Hotel
Posted on: 4 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
A five-star hotel in Abuja requires candidates with suitable qualifications for the following positions:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager is expected to:
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies that support achievement of the Hotel's goal.
- Create and implement marketing strategies which are designed to increase awareness in the local market.
- Develop and implement public relations and advertising campaigns.
- Develop and implement annual sales goals for sales teams which are aligned with the Hotel's overall revenue goals.
- Negotiate contracts with key customers.
- Prepare the operating budget for sales and marketing.
- Participate in the development and implementation of business strategies for the hotel which are aligned with brands overall mission, vision, values and strategies.
- Achieve market share and revenue goals by directing the group and transient sales and marketing strategies.
- Maximize productivity by ensuring that sold business is aligned with the Hotel's yield management strategies.
- Create 100% (One Hundred Percent) guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all staff maintain up to date administrative account of all sales activity and account information utilizing computerized data base system.
- Represent the Hotel at relevant industry trade shows and events.
- Ensure thorough understanding of all brand sales programme.
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, these officers are expected to:
- Harness prospective leads to profitability.
- Market and prospect business for the Hotel to maximize revenue and yield.
- Maximize revenue by marketing the Hotel appropriately and ensure that current cost structures are reflected in the database.
- Meet annual sales goals for the Hotel.
- Ensure thorough understanding of all sales programme.
go to method of application »
Repoting to the General Manager and will be responsible for the first contact point in the Hotel. The Front Office Manager is also expected to:
- Participate in the development of business strategies which are aligned with the overall objectives of the Hotel.
- Develop and implement business strategies for Front Office and Concierge that support achievement of the Hotel's goals.
- Manage the operation of front Office and related areas.
- Create lasting first impression by supervising Front Office areas and Concierge.
- Prepare and analyse reports in order to develop an informative database for decision making and to communicate upcoming business throughout the Hotel.
- Analyse business forecasts and schedules accordingly.
- Ensure that Front desk officers handle billing and cash in accordance with Hotel's standards.
- Plan and co-ordinate Hotel room activities by working closely with Sales,
- Food and Beverage, ~ousekeeping and other Departments.
- Create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Employees with the training and resources they need to maximize Employee engagement and deliver service and teamwork.
- Oversee and participate in the prompt and courteous check-in and check-out of Customers.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- At all times project a favourable image of the Hotel to the public.
- Prepare annual budget, monitor achievement of budget and take corrective steps as appropriate.
Method of Application
All application should be addressed to the email: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng