Head of Technical Department in Electronic Security Solutions Company
Posted on: 3 April, 2012
Deadline: 17 April, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Our Company, involved in the provision of High Tech Electronic Security Solutions, urgently requires for immediate employment experienced, competent and qualified Expatriate or Nigerian to fill the position of:
HEAD OF TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
A senior management position will be reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will oversee all work, projects, contracts, and activities of the technical department, ensuring work plans and procedures including project management outlay are followed cost effectively and within timeline. The candidate as Head of Technical Department will draw up and implement a restructuring program aimed at developing and standardizing a technical team.
• Develop technical innovations, ideas, and technologies that will be strategic to our business growth
• Develop technical operational policy and project implementation outlay to guide the department
• Oversee surveys and manage timely preparation of prospect BOQs bearing in mind company approved margin
• Coordination of the entire team to effectively ,timely and cost effectively manage different projects/tasks at same time through proper planning, time management and updated project management procedures.
• Ensures business support by marketing company technical products and getting new clients, including assisting business development department in winning bids, proposals and prospects through technical support.
• Ensure that all technical configurations, system designs, installations, repairs and maintenance are carried out in line with
approved processes and procedures, cost effectively and within timelines.
• Work as a technical business advisor to and for the company
• Oversee seamless flow from order and supply of best quality and cost effective material to prudent and judicious use of the materials in execution of projects.
• Getting new client for company products and services
The right candidate who must be between 35-55years and will be resident in Lagos must have:
• A first Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or other technical based engineering field is our minimum requirement,
while technical certification will also be considered.
• Hands-on exposure to telecommunication engineering and/or computer engineering including work experience in technical
department of a security company will be considered as added advantage(s).
• Minimum of ten (10) years post graduation work experience, four (4) years of which must be in management position
• Proficiency in configuration, installation and design of systems for CCTV. panic alarm, access controls, tracking devices,
biometrics, electric fence etc.
• Strategic partner and technical acumen. with high level of self discipline, business sense, and client/customer focused.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Work experience in an international company will be an advantage.
Competitive within the industry.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send application to and CV with valid telephone nos.(as Microsoft Word attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advertisement. Mail subject should be the position applied.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs