Krones LCS West Afirca Limited Is Recruiting For the Position Below:
Electrical and Mechnical Technician - Krones LCS West Afirca Limited
- Perform the day to day total productive maintenance to ensure that Krones machinery are maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner.
- Complete equipment and parts requisition.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Develop and monitor team goals.
- Coach and assess customers.
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects.
- Conduct audits.
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Ability to fault find in a logical and professional manner.
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive knowledge in bottling principles, processes and manufacturing
- SHE policies and regulations
- Strong knowledge & usage of French language ( Vital requirement)
Qualifications and Education Required
- B.Sc/ HND or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, electrical electronics
- Acquired Trade Test/Vocational test
Specific Job Skills
- Prepare for assembly and assembling of mechanical/electrical components without supervision
- Test and store assemblies without supervision
- Plan & excecute installations
- Check industrial machines for installation
- Commission machinery or plant
- Computer Literate in all MS ofice packages, E-mail and interest
- PLC Software, AutoCAD
Ensure adherence to OSH Act and Construction Regulation Act at all times
Method of Application
Please non French Speaking applicants need not apply
Should you be interested in this vacancy, please forward your detailed CV and application letter to. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale