Current Job Position at Dietsmann
Posted on: 3 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Dietsmann
Dietsmann is the Leading Independent Specialist of Operation and Maintenance for Oil, Gas, LNG and Power Plants leveraging 37 years of cumulated know-how of plant and equipment, the evidence of which is its long term partnerships with many IOC’s and NOC’s.
As the largest independent provider of specialized operation and maintenance services, Dietsmann is also the leader in Maintenance Engineering and Inspection.
Under the responsibility of the Project Manager, the Instrumentation Trainer is in charge of trainees for providing analysis and determining training needs, assessment trainees and carrying out competencies assessment and verification.
Main Tasks and responsabilities
- Coordinates the training process of the Instrumentation section personnel to ensure a highly competent maintenance team on Ofon plant;
- Designs, develops, delivers and revises technical and safety training modules and courses that provide for both theoretical and on-the-job and safety training. Manages course material (print out, distribution...);
- Guide the trainees how to determine fault skillfully and apply appropriate method of repair and maintenance;
- Provides analysis and determines training needs and gaps for individuals and groups, and makes recommendations for solutions to bridge the gaps,;
- Assesses trainees’ competency requirements, certifies personnel as per level of competency;
- Carrying out competences assessment and verification, monitor and follow up progress and maintain accurate record of their progress, attendance and punctuality;
- Establishes and maintains contacts with external training providers and service partners;
- Assists in development of standard operating procedures, policy and practice regard training & development;
- Participate in the Health, Safety and Environment program to achieve the company’s targeted standards and objectives;
Education, Professional Experience required
- Higher National Diploma (HND), or equivalent, level in Instrumentation engineering;
- 10 years as Maintenance Supervisor in Oil&Gas industry with offshore experience and 5 years experience as Trainer with emphasis on On-Job-Training (OJT);
- Knowledgeable in workplace learning and or competence based training and assessment would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and presentation skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines;
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to operate related computer software and business equipment including laptop, LCD &/or overhead projector, and other related training aids;
- Language: French fluent and English advanced;
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DietsmannSimilar Jobs
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group
- Accounts Executives At GRENIGAS Limited
- Fuel Stations Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited