Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our collaborative culture supports the personal and professional success of each individual.
Key elements – what is required
This role is mainly focused on the design and layout of brochures, marketing collateral, proposals and other marketing material for internal and external distribution.
The key areas of accountability include:
- Quality – Adherence to agreed branding/design initiatives. Deliver and maintain a consistently high standard of quality. Apply innovative thinking to design problems to present the best possible solution to the business.
- Market Leadership – Ongoing support and communication to the firm on our design standards. Support the firm’s strategy and contribute towards consistent execution of brand strategy.
- People – Develop and maintain relationships with all clients. Provide continual support and ideas. Synergistic approach and interaction within studio team. Be a valued member of the BDU team and support their initiatives.
- Operational excellence – Design, production, print and delivery of sales proposals, brochures and other marketing collateral, internal publications, adverts, function material, posters, original artwork etc.
The experience, qualifications, knowledge and skills needed by the job holder.
- 3 to 5 years’ hands on experience in a design studio as an Intermediate designer. Technical training in graphic design with a diploma in graphic design from a reputable tertiary organisation
- Experience and high level proficiency in Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to engage people in an effective way. Strong listening and interpretation skills. Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent personal time management skills.
- Proactive, focused, able to work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work in an extended team (across Africa) and contribute positively.
- A strong understanding of how graphic design plays a role in executing the organisation’s brand value proposition.
- High standard of both verbal and written English.
- Collaborative – ability to obtain input and feedback constructively.
- Persuasive and diplomatic.
- Strong organising, project management and planning skills: Ability to proactively plan, follow up, manage and deliver on deadlines.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Business travel may be required.
- Flexibility concerning working hours is required.
- Experience in editorial design and publishing will be an added advantage
Note: A technical skills test will be required from shortlisted candidates in the recruitment process.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale