- Develop and Implement West Africa Sales Strategy and Business Plan
- Developing Margarine, Mayonnaise and Olive Oil business in Nigeria market
- Align Budget & Strategy to deliver Brand/Marketing Plans, Sales Planning, Costs and Capital Expenditure.
- Lead sales & operations planning, including product & process innovation.
- Build strong and loyal relationships with customer base for acquisition and retention
- Ensuring deeper market penetration and improved market share
- Developing Soft Oil & Culinary business in markets like Senegal/Mauritania
- Initiate the toll packing of toilet soaps in key market like Nigeria
- Ensure legal compliance in all aspects of business functionality.
- Ensure Employee Morale and Motivation within West Africa
- Provide Leadership on both Operational and Commercial sides of the Business.
- Continuous development and improvement of stock and sales model to achieve target sales revenues
- Train and develop Sales Team for improved performance and for succession by activating an agreed upon field force career plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Business or Sales from a reputed University.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in reputed FMCG.
- Sales strategy
- Distribution modeling
- Supply chain management
- Sales planning and opportunity management
- Sales forecasting
- Product development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Analysis and insights orientation
- People Development/Management