Job Opportunity at IFFCO
Posted on: 3 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at IFFCO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world
- Develop and Implement West Africa Sales Strategy and Business Plan
- Developing Margarine, Mayonnaise and Olive Oil business in Nigeria market
- Align Budget & Strategy to deliver Brand/Marketing Plans, Sales Planning, Costs and Capital Expenditure.
- Lead sales & operations planning, including product & process innovation.
- Build strong and loyal relationships with customer base for acquisition and retention
- Ensuring deeper market penetration and improved market share
- Developing Soft Oil & Culinary business in markets like Senegal/Mauritania
- Initiate the toll packing of toilet soaps in key market like Nigeria
- Ensure legal compliance in all aspects of business functionality.
- Ensure Employee Morale and Motivation within West Africa
- Provide Leadership on both Operational and Commercial sides of the Business.
- Continuous development and improvement of stock and sales model to achieve target sales revenues
- Train and develop Sales Team for improved performance and for succession by activating an agreed upon field force career plan
- A Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Business or Sales from a reputed University.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in reputed FMCG.
- Sales strategy
- Distribution modeling
- Supply chain management
- Sales planning and opportunity management
- Sales forecasting
- Product development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Analysis and insights orientation
- People Development/Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IFFCOSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc