Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Manage projects or large scale sub projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or sub project.
Leads project team for medium to large and/or more complex accounts. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.
The Project Director is responsible for large and complex projects of differing types in the context of Nokia specific requirements.
1. Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling & closing the project or sub project according to contractual scope and commitment against project budget.
2. Overall responsibility of implementation of services in delivery scope & final acceptance.
3. Monitor scope, implement change control process and handle change management & ensure customer acceptance for the system or service.
4. Planning & managing resources within the project as well as leading project teams.
5. Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within customer and project teams.
6. identify, analyze risks, plan and implement risk response actions.
1. Identify scope, work breakdown & deliverable for proposed delivery project
2. Estimating PM effort and reviewing estimates provided by engineering
3. Estimates the risks and influences of involved subcontractors /partners in the project on a continuous basis and evaluates their financial implications eg contract risks, economic, technical and organizational risks, internal/external staffing, approval criteria and handling of change requests.
4. Secures resources for the project(sales gate criteria)
5. Plans the strategy for customer relationship, communication and information transfer for the project
6. Works actively on partner management during the proposal phase , briefing to the partners/ subcontractors with respect to expectations of proposal delivery , steeirng the proposal process, review additional proposal elements.
1. Is familiar with the established procedures for steering & controlling financial aspects of the project.
2.Knows the requirements and process of EMTS
3. Knows the economic indicators of projects and considers them in regular project calculations and reviews.
4.Enusres invoices are prepared, controls receivables, costs and expenditures.
5.Is able to report at any time financial figures and status of the project.
6. Supports the optimization of cash flow, setting and realization of cash points , provision for liabilities.
7.Communicates regularly with cost and progress manager and F&C
8. Monitors the performance of subcontractors /partners and escalates in case of problems with regard to quality and interworking.
9.Provides consultant support to customer in his decision making.
Project controlling and Reporting
1. Reports progress and latest estimates to the CT, subregion and service line.
2. Ensures financials are correctly updated in systems at all times.
1.At the end of every project, provides individual feedback to employees (together with the line manager) on topics like perfomance, engagement and recommends future development plan.
2. Reflects actions, opinions and feedback of customer
3. Creats lessons learnt documentation
Key professional competences:-
1. Business understanding and development
2. Customer relationship management
3. Cost, profitability and risk management
4. Subcontracting management
5. Project planning, reporting and processes
8. Very good communication skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.