Company Accountant at VoguePay
Posted on: 2 August, 2015
Deadline: 3 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, the leading online payment processor in Nigeria, offers buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of all district restricted grants consistent with audit requirements,perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services;
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the district, categorical, or grant budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports, perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company's periodic and annual financial reports.
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations.
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower.
- Must have knowledge of an accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- With at least minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title "Company Accountant" as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Head of Corporate Sales & Marketing at IIHT Nigeria
- Job Opening at Ericsson
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Graduate Sales Executives (ICT) at Prananet Technology
- Job Openings at XNet Security Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions Limited
- Experienced Social Media Managers at Jambrite
- Job Opening at Mobius Wireless Solutions Limited