Principal / Head of School at Total Teachers Education
Posted on: 2 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Total Teachers Education
Total Teachers supports schools to attain and maintain the highest possible standards
Trading since 2010, Total Teachers utilises the latest thinking and innovation from countries with highly developed educational systems to engender creativity in the classroom, impacting upon school standards and maximising school improvement. From its headquarters in the Abuja and Lagos, Total Teachers works with over 300 schools to develop this agenda and has developed an empathy and understanding of the specific requirements of Nigerian schools as they move from 20th Century methodologies to 21st Century methodologies with the learner at the centre.
- Provide inspirational and professional leadership which secures an outstanding education for children at School.
- Lead the support and mentoring programs to ensure children across School have access to high quality coaching and mentoring programs to further raise standards.
- Work in partnership as a member or attendee at governing body meetings,the Local Authority and other stakeholders to fulfill the aims of the school.
- Work with the Executive Head teacher to ensure the highest priority is given to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff in the school.
- Ensure that the resources of the school are fully exploited to best raise the standards for pupils.
- Work with the community to translate the school’s vision into agreed operational plans which will promote and sustain school improvement
- Line manage all school staff on a day to day basis.
- Be responsible for the performance management and development of teachers in the school.
- Ensure the school’s vision is clearly articulated, shared,understood and implemented.
- Demonstrate the vision and the values in everyday work practice.
- Motivate and work with others to create a shared culture and positive atmosphere.
- Ensure creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence.
- Ensure that strategic planning is led by the aspirations and values of the school and is based upon rigorous school selfevaluation.
- Research and keep abreast of current initiatives and analyze appropriate implementation when it is for the benefit for the children within the partnership
- All applicant must have minimum of a Degree ,PGCE, NPQ, or its equivalent
- The package is standard. A car and a driver, accommodation, health insurance, flight ticket once a year, salary tax free.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Teachers EducationSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App/Php Developers at Myiq123
- Teaching Assistants at the Leabridge School
- Internationalization/Strategy Manager at Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools