NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Ensure team members are performing optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Performs needs analysis and prioritization, feasibility and business impact assessments for major KM requests and initiatives
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- Manage field operations
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of team member to meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Supervise team member and communicate timely to the customer on the incident logged with the company to avoid bridging the SLA and penalty payment.
- Organize meeting with the customer to showcase the company’s performance and to identify grey areas from customer point of view and work on it. .
- Main focus areas are the reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
go to method of application »
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Agents – They are the first point of contact and can, through proper training and initiatives, deliver on multiple objectives through call resolution and efficient handling of customer issues. Apart from this they are the chain that bridge customer and field engineers.
- Workforce Planners – Ensure that scheduling matches workload. Their management can impact quality, efficiency, accessibility and other key objective
- Applies knowledge of problem routing, tracking and escalation procedures; Applies knowledge of data entry software applications and related desktop tools.
- Accepts and routes calls; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools.
- Monitors incident status and escalates cases that are not resolved in a specific time frame.
- Clearly understand the deliverables of managed services for each customer and contribute proactively so as to accomplish goal of customer satisfaction; Suggest ways and means to motivate / improve vendor performance
- Suggest improvements and take preventive measures to consistently improve quality services rendered to our clients.
- Have regular, interactive feedback calls with operational team of customers to improve quality of deliverables within SLA
- Act as single point of contact for NCR Financial customers with Incident Management Services.
- Take ownership of service request from customers and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problems
- Monitor ATM networks for NCR’s ATM monitoring customers
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize user productivity; escalate both internally and externally, when required, according to defined escalation paths.
- Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through feedback and other developmental approaches.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, mails and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies; Assist in special product-related issues as needed.
- Proactively notify customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolve incidents within their capability.
- Work with other Support Specialists in order to coordinate and quickly resolve customer issues; provide regular updates to customers as efforts for resolution progress.
- Document all actions taken to resolve incidents in D1; Ensure the correct and timely closure and completion of all incidents in D1. This position is accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of incidents
- Position may require rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate 24/7 operations; Position involves prolonged periods of PC and telephone usage
- B.Sc / HND in science and Engineering related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine) experience will be added advantage
- Must possess good communication skills, written and spoken
- Keyboard proficiency and understanding of Windows-based applications/tools; knowledge of Microsoft applications is compulsory
- General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Basic knowledge of call management and network/ATM monitoring applications
- Customer service experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.