Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Perform Radio operator duties and responsibilities
• Office assistant and support teams in clerical tasks
• Assist in supervision of office cleaner/cook and casual workers.
• Perform any other assigned office duty.
• Assist Base Admin arrange for accommodation bookings for visiting staff.
• Assist Base Logistician in maintaining inventory of assets within office and accommodation rooms.
• Maintain the office notice boards.
Completed Secondary education in an accredited academic institution.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Minimum two years of relevant professional experience on office operation/assistance and related experiences.
• Good knowledge and working experience with HF and VHF Radios.
• Flexible in terms of working hours
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Previous experience in INGO at the same level of position
• Knowledge about radio installation/basic maintenance, electricity or any technical field
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Thursday, 6th August, 2015 will not be considered.