Graduate Job at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 30 July, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Business Partner at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Sales Roles at Afrab Chem Limited
- Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Fadac Resources
- Brand & Marketing Manager at Medplus Ltd
- Sales Roles at Avro Pharma Limited
- Group Product Manager - Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Warehouse Supervisor at a Top Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria