Graduate Job at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 30 July, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited