Job Vacancy in a Leading Law Firm via Bradfield
Posted on: 29 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Our client is one of the leading law firms in Nigeria with corporate offices in three commercial centres of Nigeria: Lagos Abuja and Ibadan.
The overall responsibility of the Office Manager is the management of the day to day operations of the Firm. In addition to running the office, must know about standard human resources practices, and be able fulfill other business management duties.
Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection, Training Administration, Performance Evaluation, Review practice systems and policies and procedures
- Maintenance of Building & equipment, Purchasing, Ensuring Smooth running of Telecommunications, reception services, internet, mail, dispatch, generator maintenance, security etc
- Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
- Maintaining Financial records of the company; records transactions
- Maintain bills and receipts as ready reference for any transaction
- Petty Cash disbursement and reconciliation
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent Supervisory and leadership skills
- Good People Management
- Excellent Organisational Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- A degree in business administration or management, finance, human resources, estate management, or comparable work experience.
- Masters degree or a relevant post-graduate degree/professional qualification will also be an advantage
- 7 years post graduation experience in similar capacity
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associate at Osibogun and Partners