Our client is a large building material manufacturing organization with state-of-the-art plant located in the south-south part of Nigeria; it is currently expanding its production capacity in order to remarkably increase its market share. To achieve its goal and sustain it, it is seeking to complement its pool of talents by employing a highly organized, proactive and innovative SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Ref.SME)
• To handle trouble-shooting of all mechanical equipment under his jurisdiction and carry out modification on existing systems.
• To collate data on equipment and machinery in the department and familiarize with spare parts. To plan for supply of parts for major overhaul of critical equipment through the team leader.
• To checklmonitor equipment and machinery in the department on a daily basis.
• To supervise both preventive and corrective maintenance.
• To keep maintenance records and development for future reference
• To interpret technician's flow charts and diagrams.
• To ensure safety and execution of daily task in the department.
• To coordinate team members in achieving increased productivity.
• To induct new and auxiliary staff.
•To implement the instructions given by the team leader and carry out assigned responsibilities.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering
• Must be computer literate and conversant with Autocad
• Must possess analytical problem solving and leadership skills.
• Proficiency in mechanical systems (operations, problems and solutions).
• Must be able to work under pressure with timely delivery on assignments.
• At least 8 years cognate experience in manufacturing/cement industry with at least 5 years experience on utilities equipment.
Our client pays above average market rate and is willing to pay enough to attract best candidate for the job.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV in microsoft word format to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the date of this publication, stating post applied for, qualifications,institutions attended with dates,years of experience, current job & organization, current total cash benefit per annum, emall address and GSM numbers. Only suitable candidates will be contacted and interviewed.