If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
The Network/System engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, supporting network and system infrastructure in Deloitte.
Responsibilities will involve ensuring a high availability of IT infrastructure in order to ensure optimal users effectiveness and performance. He or she will be directly involved in resolving staff’ computing related issues on systems, network and applications.
- Thorough understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) technology.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Support and resolution of issues on Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and Lync application
- Support of Deloitte Practice Applications
- Support and management of Storage infrastructure
- Provision of remote end users’ support
- Understanding and supporting basic Internet connection issues (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.).
- Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators, routers and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking infrastructure that provide secured access and ability to support voice and video applications.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Manage assigned projects to deliver IT services’ objectives
Skills Requirements/ Educational Qualification
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Switching and Routing technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012, Exchange 2010, Active Directory
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Commitment to keeping up to date with the latest developments in IT.
- Graduated from a recognised University/Polytechnic with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2.2) or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/computer engineering
- Possession of at least CCNP/MCSE certification will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years post NYSC experience directly related work experience in a large organization
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.