Current Job Offer at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 29 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Monitor, Analyze and operate the 2G and 3G Network KPI performances. Voice and Data Quality of Experience Systems and tools on Etisalat Nigeria Network to enhance subscriber's network experience.
- Monitor and ensure 2G & 3G data KPI and traffic are in downward trend and report.
- Study and propose ways to improve QoE and QoS for EMTS 2G and 3G voice and data subscribers in light of QoS indicators and QoE tools output
- Monitor the behavior of key 2G and 3G services (Data, voice, video and multi RAB) offered by EMTS and ensure the best QoS and QoE is maintained.
- Do Analysis on 2G and 3G OSS, DT and QoE KPIs and KQIs in terms of degradations or improvements, provide the RCA and commend solutions.
- Develop End to End TX performance dashboard for whole EMTS network categorically for ALL TX network provider in ALL regions including last mile, Backhauls and Backbone (Including microwaves, DWDM, FO etc.).
- Provide TX network performance including but not limited to Round Trip Time, One-way latency ( A-B & B-A), packet loss, retransmissions, Late packet, out-of-sequence loss, Jitter(variation in delay) , Unavailable Seconds(US) , Error seconds(ES) , Severely Error Seconds(SES) , Background Block Error (BBE) etc. Keep updating and sending the dashboard with new modifications, as the need be, to the stakeholders as agreed with the line manager. Operate and monitor the database for Quality of Experience and analyze KPIs of subscribers on the data and voice QoE system
- Responsible for the deployment of QoE software on subscribers mobile Terminals for data and voice QoE monitoring
- Prepare periodic reports on the Quality of Experience of Subscribers for data and Voice activities
- Escalate to the relevant department to resolve problems associated with quality of experience of subscribers on data
- Correlate the output of data and Voice QoE tool Vendor's performance monitoring tools.
- Conduct research on all identified problems in current wireless, video and cloud technologies and propose solutions.
- Maintain systems to measure performance against established standards QoE tools
- Follow up from Fault management/NOC/BSSOP Department on data performance related alarms until resolved.
- Conduct Audit on 2G & 3G data performance related parameter and Neighbors on a schedule basis.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Electrical/ Electronics / Communication/ Computer or relevant field
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Knowledge of 2G and 3G Technology
- Good Communication and reporting skills
- Network Operations
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Can work in tough timelines.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
- Cooperative and positive work attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Media Business Development Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Sales Manager at Tros Technologies
- Oracle Support Engineer at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Technical Success Manager at Andela Nigeria
- Accounting Assistant at Access Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited