CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We have access to resources, networks, and relationships globally which enable us to understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies and industries. With offices in South Africa, Mozambique, China and Geneva we are always on par with new technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent. Whatever stage of the project life cycle, we can effectively put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
- Develop the Maintenance Team through the implementation, strict adherence and tracking processes and procedures covering inspection, planning and execution
- Build and execute a maintenance team skill development plan that focuses on coaching team members to ensure competency and compliance in major operations execution of both mechanical and electrical
- Delivery of the above maintenance objectives while working to and optimising the fixed cost budget and strict working capital budget for spare parts
- Prepare and deliver forecasts each quarter and Maintenance budgets (yearly, monthly, Major Turnarounds) and updating based on what is occurring and anticipated
- Ensure the safety standards are driven within the methods team
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical engineer with at least 10-15 years experience in maintenance roles in a heavy industry such as power generation, sugar, paper, steel or cement
- Minimum of five years in a management role managing a team of at least 30 people in a business using proactive planned maintenance and tools such as Condition based Maintenance. Ideally familiar with a cement plant operations and standard equipment.
- A technical expert who can support and coach mechanical and or electrical members in the field when needed.
- Competent in excel, budget planning and tracking
- Structured and literate in writing execution job plans, risk assessment and inspection job plans.
- 3-year contract
- Single status, expat contract, accommodation provided on site, 4-6 return flights per year
- Salary commensurate with experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.