We are a leading Company in the Petroleum Upstream Sector, with a Portfolio of Assets in Nigeria and in other African Countries. We produce and export Crude Oil and our Fields have impressive quantities of Gas.
As part of our aspiration to further strengthen Operations and consolidate our position as a high performing Exploration and
Production Company, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent, talented and self-motivated individual, with excellent Commercial and Technical experience, as Managing Director to lead and ensure the growth and profitability of the Company.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (But equivalent qualifications and relevant experience can override this).
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong Upstream technical abilities.
- Business / Market Intelligence.
- Risk and Financial Management
- High entrepreneurial orientation.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- Minimum of 20 years significant and progressive hands-on operational, marketing and/or commercial experience, out of which 15 years should be in Upstream Oil and Gas sector, FMCG, Banking/Financial Services, with at least 10 years in
- Senior Management positions liaising with the Board.
- Proven track record in handling critical assignments with tangible success.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising the Board on the Company's potential long and short term growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Advising on strategic direction and partnering with the
- Company's management for the overall operations of various units to achieve the Organization's business plans.
- Ensure optimum CAPEX and OPEX achievement.
- Liaise with relevant Government and Non-Government Agencies.
- Participating in motivating teams to achieve set targets.
- Assisting in embedding a professional approach to business processes and activities.
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a
Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to us at:
- Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.