Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
• Receive, diagnose, refurbish, upgrade and or dispose of all Cellular mobile telecommunications handsets.
• Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
• Actively contribute to the service centre objectives at all times ensuring all key performance indicators and targets are achieved for the service centre.
• To provide high standard after sales service and immediate support to customer
• Handles customer requests for technical assistance
• Carry out all repair procedures in line with Quality and Environmental guidelines
• Completes repairs to the required standard and returns them within the designated period
• Implements locking/ unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles
• Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• A university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 2- 3 years experience preferably with experience of working in companies like Infinix, Lenovo, Blackberry, Techno
• Ability to solder and desolder micro components like resistors/capacitors on PCBA
• Knowledge of testing equipment’s like Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Hot air gun and others
• Ability to read circuit diagram and knowledge in mobile field/cct diagram
• Ability to troubleshooting
• Technical knowledge of Computer Hardware Networking, Satellite Communication, Telephone System and Fibre Optics.
- Candidates who have experience of working in companies like Infinix, Lenovo, Blackberry, Techno will be considered.
- Position is available in Lagos, Abuja, & Port-Harcourt
go to method of application »
Working within a small but busy Marketing team to manage perception of the companies brand, publicizing its achievements to external and internal audiences and promoting events and activities to support growth of the company
The role will involve creating written and visual content for online and offline communication channels including web, intranet, social media, newsletters, press releases, displays, advertising, posters, leaflets, brochures, prospectuses; web and social media content management; liaising with press, photographers and designers; internal communications and in-house design; organizing events and attendance at exhibitions and conferences; arranging and hosting visits from parents and professionals; undertaking analysis and providing statistical information for reporting.
- Communications and marketing material sourcing content and providing editorial and design support
- Web and social media: sourcing content for online promotion via various communication channels
- PR & events: helping to organize, create and implement advertising campaigns, PR, press and events, attendance at exhibitions, conferences and presentations
- Site visits: arranging and hosting visits by prospective parents, professionals and other stakeholders
- Analysis and reporting: information gathering for statistical analysis, review and reporting
- Multi-media: the creation of photos, video, presentations etc to support communications
- Administration and organization: as appropriate for efficient multi-tasking and to support the needs of the department
- Operating at all times in a manner which is consistent with the charity’s values and mission
- B.Sc in social sciences, computer science,communications or any related field.
- Previous experience of working in Marketing /communications
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of using social media in a business/organizational setting
- Experience of meeting targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a team
- Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to tailor content and format to different audience needs
- Ability to design and edit documents, photos, videos etc
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- Creative with an eye for good design and the ability to produce well-formatted documents such as press releases, leaflets, brochures, newsletters,programs and reports
- The ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of internal and external people
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Must be IT literate with experience of using Content Management Systems
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evening and weekend work as and when required
go to method of application »
The Chemical Engineer will be skilled in all aspects of chemical engineering including process computer simulation, development, equipment sizing and specification. Also have hands-on experience in making sure that standards of quality are met while production costs are kept as low as possible. Proven ability to use applied research and problem-solving skills for establishing the root cause of any chemical-related failure, as well as heading any investigations. He/She will have direct responsibility for solving the practical problems in the manufacture and use of the companies products. Also in overall charge of the laboratory, conducting tests on different materials in order to determine the safety, danger or capability of a certain material before any testing is made.
- Working closely with process chemists and chemical technicians to ensure maximum output levels and the efficient running of the production facility.
- Will be involved full time on the mixture and production of paint products.
- Attending all process safety reviews as necessary and making sure that all agreed recommendations are adhered to.
- Estimating production cost reports for senior managers.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with other members of the development team.
- Involved in researching ways to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
- Participating in incident investigations.
- Preparing plant layout, equipment list, capital cost estimate and operating cost estimate.
- Developing process chemistry.
- Deciding on the most effective arrangement of operations for mixing, crushing and heat transfer etc.
- Conducting experiments and calculating temperature and pressure during the industrial process.
- Providing technical expertise, leadership and direction to various work groups.
- Developing strict safety guidelines are making sure they are adhered to.
- Involved in building small-scale models of the actual processing facilities.
- Reviewing and approving drawings and assembly layouts.
- Advising on which plant and machinery will be the most efficient.
- Supervising production lines.
- Interacting with regulatory agencies and authorized inspectors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or MSc in any related field
- Certificate of membership of any chemical engineering regulatory body (necessary)
- Certificate of training's attended (not necessary)
- Work experience in a Paint Production Company (necessary)
- Familiarity with all process design safety requirements.
- Possessing a excellent team spirit and capable of interacting effectively with other discipline engineers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Comprehensive understanding of government and industry related rules and regulations.
- Familiar with CHEMCAD, HAZOP and AUTOCAD.
- Extensive experience of developing industrial chemical processes.
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Able to work in cross-functional projects.
- Experience of absorption, evaporation and electromagnetic equipment.
- Able to perform predictive and root cause analysis of problems and then initiate corrective action.
- Flexible handling a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale