At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia Networks, the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we've gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
- The candidate will be in charge of analyzing business/functional requirements,
- Performs gap assessment, technical architecture and conducting an initial CRP of end-to-end business scenarios.
- Ensures compliance with application release, outage management and change control processes and standards.
- Develops and implements Oracle Provisioning platform in the communication industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Telecom Engineering, or related technical field from a recognize university. Masters in MIS will be added advantage
- The candidate should be well versed in OSM, UIM and ASAP environments.
- Strong development and implementation experience in Oracles provisioning suite/products such as OSM 7.x (RODOD) and its relation to the UIM and ASAP (formerly Metasolv products).
- Strong experience in technologies including Java/J2EE, Unix Shell scripting, CVS or other source control system and multi-threaded/multi-process applications.
- Hands on experience in development and deployment of Weblogic J2EE application server on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience in complex project/s that involve customization and integration of the Oracle OSS (OSM, UIM and ASAP) products
- Ability to implement functional and solution architecture, product configuration, deployment methodologies and life cycle management for applications in the domain of service provisioning and activation.
- Deep understanding of the OSS domain and the role of fulfillment systems
- Strong experience with software creation environment such as Eclipse.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good customer service skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to apply the corporate core values to meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Ability to provide leadership, sound judgment and supervision
- Well developed observational skills and attention to details
- Ability to arrange personal and team work routines and practices to make optimum use of time and resources.
- Ensure best application of allocated and available resources
- Demonstrate a significant level of experience in overcoming and managing difficult and challenging situation.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale