Brand Manager at an Innovative FMCG Company
Posted on: 27 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our client, an innovative FMCG company, is looking to fill the position of Brand Manager
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- This role will involve gaining and analyzing information on competitor pricing, activity, new launches etc
- He/She will have the role of managing the company's Market Intelligence.
- This role will involve gaining and analyzing information on competitor pricing, activity, new launches etc.
- It will also involve working closely with production/quality control to obtain analyses on competitor product against key parameter
- All the data gathered will require analysis, sharing with management and proposals for actions to improve or make alterations to our products to keep them competitive on the market
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- 5 - 8 years' work experience in new product development
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Very good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Time management and skills & ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at KUI Care
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group