Business Development Manager in an Aviation Company
Posted on: 27 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our Client in the Aviation Sector seeks the services of an experienced and competent business development manager with strong commercial focus , excellent sales ability, new business and key account experience within the oil and gas travel industry.
- Driving the strategy for the African markets.
- Together with the SA management team, you will develop and implement market growth strategies, M&A projects as well as joint ventures with local partners.
- Support on our general strategy agenda, just as you will drive designated projects on commercial excellence across the region.
- We expect you to challenge status quo, add ambition and drive speed and excellence throughout our business in Lagos.
- A business degree supplemented with at least 5 years’ experience from a top-tier aviation firm or a vast experience from a business development function in the aviation industry.
- Strong analytical skills, a global strategic mindset and a filled project management toolbox that enable you to lead projects independently with limited supervision.
- Experience with strategy and M&A projects from an aviation environment.
- An advanced user of the applications in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Skilled communicator with an extrovert attitude and an open mind.
- Comfortable working in an international setting where you cooperate closely with other business areas and stakeholders across cultural differences.
- An excellent command of English, if you can get by in French, it will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Aircraft Attendants at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Latest Jobs in the Aviation Industry Via Universal Careers