Current Job Opening at Dragnet Solutions
Posted on: 24 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards. As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
Through the years we have grown and introduced many services for our esteemed clients. Our solutions are broadly
- First degree/MSc. in Computer science/engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering
- ASP.Net using C#, MVC - minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (PHP MySQL web development & management)
- Experience in WordPress site management
- SQL Server 2012, etc.
- ASP.NET C#, VB.NET MVC, C++, LINQ.
- Use of Project management tools such as JIRA, GitHub.
- In depth knowledge of LAN, WAN
- MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Database Management
- Data warehousing and analytics
- Network Troubleshooting
- Networking Knowledge, etc.
- Experience with collaborative platforms like Bit Bucket or Githu
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs