Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our clients are leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. For over four decades, the Group has made a significant contribution to the country as economy and inspired the trust of millions of Nigerians as a provider of quality goods at an affordable price.
• University graduate (BA or MBA), preferably in Business / Sales & Marketing.
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience of roofing, tiles, door etc key sales experience in similar industry.
• Preferably from a roofing or allied industry
• Proven track record in specification sales to architects, dealers, local authorities and main contractors.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Experience in construction and / or specialized building materials
• Highly developed research and analytical skills
• Thorough understanding of Channel & Direct Sales
• Understanding of international trading & logistics
• Must have good contacts and experience dealing with architects in the region.
• Must have experience of specifying into commercial and public sector projects.
• Must have experience of selling branded tiles to architects, end-users and building contractors
A proven track record of selling Building Materials, Roofing tiles or similar products to the dealer market and also have experience in selling to Estate Developers, Builders, architects, interior designers, Contractors, including residential and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public (Govt.) buildings and State Housing projects & contractors
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
• Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• MS Excel & MS Word working knowledge
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
• A methodical approach to work
• Attention to detail & Flexibility
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure & targets
• Technical graduate preferable
• Attractive Salary Package with additional perks provided
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.