Our client is a leading and public Quoted insurance company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in other West Africa countries. Opportunities exist for skillful and competent person to: join its team in Nigeria. Attractive and competitive remuneration packaqe and challenging career prospects await successful candidates .
Position: CHIEF RISK OFFICER (CRO)
• Overall Responsibility for the development and implementation of a detailed Enterprise Risk Management(ERM) Including but are not limited to Compliance, Market ,Credit Operational. Underwriting and claims Risks framework, and business continuity.
• Set up a robust, forward looking Risk function, identify key risk indicators which impacts both negatively and positively and monitor the same on a month to month basis.
• Provides leadership for the effective implementation, measurement and oversight of enterprise risk management.
• Monitor results of function-wide priorities, and highlight/engage on potential corrective actions and dependencies when necessary
• Develop the required KPl's for the Risk management division to ensure the delivery of first class services.
• Help create the strategic plan and develop processes to ensure appropriate monitoring and follow-up on key initiatives
• Afirstdegree in Economics, BusinessAdministration or related fields
• A postgraduate degree (MSc or MBA) is an added advantage
• 10 years post NYSC,experience of which a minimum of 5 years must have been at managerial level
• Strong understanding contemporary knowledge of risk framework such as Credit,
Market. and Operational risk and portfolio management experience at a macro level.
• Detailed knowledge of enterprise risk management, including demonstrated experience in the application of enterprise risk management disciplines to optimize risk decisions within an organization.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should within two weeks forward their applications
with complete resume and relevant credentials to:
The Recruitment Consultant,
P.O Box 75366 Victoria Island, Lagos