iwemi.com is an online bookstore registered in Nigeria, West Africa. Iwemi.com leverages the power of the internet to offer online customers the Web's premier destination for books, eBooks, magazines, toys & games, music, DVD and E-pads, and related products and services. We offer thousands of book titles in the three different and distinct bookstores that make up iwemi.com
- The Marketing Consultant can expect to spend 100% of their time in the field on assignments throughout the Lagos and its environs. This position is a full-time/salaried role.
- The successful candidate must be able to assess situations quickly, provide an analysis of systems, processes and market analysis to establish an action plan that drives volume and establishes a productive work environment.
- Must be able to quickly establish working relationships, communicate effectively with Churches. Existing relationships with churches is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will leverage their marketing/sales expertise to sell our products.
- University Degree, HND or OND required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Two years of former marketing/sales experience.
- Formal Sales Training.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- 2 years demonstrated full life cycle sales experience (B2B and/or DTC) from lead generation, educating the client, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads, issues and success stories.
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operating in the sales function of Web related products..
- Consideration will be given to those with prior sales experience.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to (email@example.com) using Marketing as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale