Several Job Opportunities at Concord Schools
Posted on: 23 July, 2015
Deadline: 29 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Concord Schools
The Concord Community is a friendly, caring community striving for excellence; committed to achievement and sharing in the success of each individual. The aim of our school is to help children develop lively inquiring minds and a love of learning together with a sense of self-respect and respect for others. We expect high standards from our children. We want all children to achieve the best that they can and to find fulfillment in realising their full potential, while enjoying themselves along the way. At The Concord School, we believe that education is for life.
- English Language
- Basic Technology
- Book-Keeping & Accounting
- Agricultural Science
- B.Ed, B.Sc or B.A in relevant subjects from reputable academic institutions.
- Experience in handling Cambridge International Examination (CIE) programmes.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer.
- PGD, PGDE, M.Ed, M.Sc or M.A is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, with resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Apply in person at:
The Concord School,
1, Olubadan Avenue,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concord SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Latest Vacancies at University of Ilorin
- Reading Facilitators at eReadAfrica
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education