Cloud Solutions Deployment Specialist oversees all aspects of the Enterprise technical pre-sales and deployment process, improving it with insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. The individual ensure that companies new to Google & Microsoft products get the highest quality customer support and that the adoption of Google Apps & Microsoft Solutions and other cloud solutions overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As part of this multi-faceted role, functions include :-
Implementation expert: knocking down technical obstacles.
Project manager: developing and managing projects to scale Google Apps & Microsoft Solutions deployments and implementations.
Sales support (technical pre-sales): helping to win the deal.
Business owner of our operation: focusing to drive customer satisfaction and acceleration of the deployment cycle.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Project and task management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Solid understanding of business processes and desire to develop domain knowledge of cloud computing technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Strong dedication to documenting processes, procedures, projects and status.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work individually on problems, but recognize appropriate escalation time lines and methods. Strong sense of team-oriented problem solving techniques.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize individual workload.
- Experience in task assignment and delegation when management project efforts.
- Ability to participate in meetings both as a speaker and listener.
- Quick learning curve for new technologies.
- Interest in continued education and/or training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional technology experience with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a technical and/or analyst role, on projects involving application design, implementation and/or migration.
- Experience in technical customer support, consulting or software development, and demonstrated interest in related technologies.
- Previous experience deploying Google Apps and Microsoft Solution is a plus.
- Experience working with HTML or HTTP protocols in a support or developer role is a plus.
- IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange Server, Google Apps for Business, Google Message Security (Postini), Amazon Web Services, Google Chromium OS, Apple Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows XP/7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project Google Apps Directory Sync, Google Apps Manager, Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook, Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft office 365, Microsoft Azure
- Google Apps Deployment Specialist / MCSA - Office 365/ MCSE - Messaging.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.