Badenoch & Clark, international recruiting & staffing firm, dedicated to the recruitment of managers and executives, is searching for one of its clients, a logistic company operating also in Africa, for its Country Commercial Director - Nigeria.
Reporting to the Country Managing Director - Nigeria, your main objective will be to ensure the growth of the Group activity on the Nigerian market.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Define, propose, lead the execution of the commercial strategy,
- Review, adapt and amend strategy according to market challenges and business profitability,
- Identify target clients and lead the selling process,
- Elaborate action plan in order to enhance competitiveness, in terms of organization, service, quality, pricing,…
- Work with Operations and the various support departments to provide appropriate solutions to customers,
- Manage the quotations activity, monitor and improve the related performance,
- Build strong external and internal business relationships and network with key players.
Commercial team management
- Manage the commercial team to ensure the quantitative and qualitative targets are met,
- Measure the performance of the commercial team through appropriate metrics,
- Identify commercial performance gaps and put corrective actions in place,
- Train the commercial team to improve their knowledge and performance,
- Update personal knowledge and technical expertise.
- Carry out market surveys with the help of Marketing team,
- Identify and communicate market changes, key competitor's strategies and industry trends to country, regional and corporate teams,
- Analyze the market's attractiveness and competitive situation,
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses as compared to the competitors,
- Provide reliable statistics, analyses and action plans to increase market share.
- Monitor and report profitability analysis on accounts,
- Participate in debt recovery actions,
- Monitor customers' satisfaction issues,
- Attend the KPI's reviews with the key accounts,
- Provide monthly reporting on-time and within the agreed framework.
To apply for this position, click here