Join MTN if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN is the place for you.
- Assist the Senior Manager Organizational Effectiveness in designing, planning and implementing employee retention and culture management programs aligned to the overall strategic HR plan and vision of becoming an employer of choice.
- Review pulse on internal and external market trends with a view to incorporating best practices on employee engagement and organizational effectiveness that aligns with the business culture and values.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of culture initiatives including participation in employee engagement, implementation of annual GCA action plans and manage yearly performance of all Group Culture Audit dimensions
- Conducts organizational diagnoses using defined methodologies & project management techniques to identify critical issues and root causes, provide an objective, data-driven perspective on relevant organizational and HR issues, implement appropriate interventions to address organizational findings, and measure the results.
- Develop and manage employee engagement surveys including planning, execution and implementation of action plans thereof.
- Evaluate and apply customized & available principles and frameworks, methods and tools to provide a broad range of business solutions designed to support MTNN business and leadership strategies, with a focus on enhancing organization effectiveness.
- Builds relationships with HR Business Partners and internal customers to ascertain effectiveness of organizational effectiveness programs with a view to gaining understanding of business units' future challenges and ensuring organizational effectiveness programs are available and relevant.
- Collaborate with leaning management to build organizational capabilities geared towards improving organizational growth
- Drive the implementation of MTNN integrated KPI alignment and provide guidance on developing appropriate KPIs aligned to functional objectives and identifying tangible leading metrics to ensure success
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the Organisation Development team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
- Support the culture of innovation across the organization
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Local travel
Experience & Training
- 8 years’ work experience including;
- 2 years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in organizational effectiveness strategy and application, including change management, organizational assessment and design, strategic planning and employee engagement.
- 4 years within the Human Resources function of a reputable organisation
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in change management / project coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
- Demonstrated experience in driving organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Experience in a consulting / advisory role in HR
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- HR processes and policies
Minimum qualification Other
go to method of application »
• Provide input and guidance into proposed regulatory policies/ legislation ensuring that MTN N’s interest is taken into account.
• Draft and manage interconnects agreements and prepare capacity leasing agreements with incumbent operators and new entrants.
• Influence the telecommunications sector competitive policies to attain a level playing field as well as monitor compliance with interconnect agreement and all interconnect related issues in the industry.
• Review prepared infrastructure sharing guidelines/ agreements and national and international roaming agreements.
• Research and identify new ways to generate revenue, as well as cost saving opportunities arising from competitive or regulatory developments.
• Monitor and update MTNN on developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena; and follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
• Manage relationship with Regulatory authorities and make presentations to key stakeholders such as Regulatory Agencies, National Assembly and other relevant fora. .
• Support management and advice MTN N on interconnects agreements/relationship, licence conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
• Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
• Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
• Standard working conditions
• 8 years experience in a commercial legal environment, alternatively within a legal & regulatory control body
• Experience within the telecommunication environment is desirable
• Courses, Seminars, Conferences & workshops in Telecommunication Regulation
• Management Development Program
• LLB or LLM
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale