Current Job Vacancies at Lonadek
Posted on: 22 July, 2015
Deadline: 4 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with core competence in the areas of Indigenous Capacity, Capability and Competence Development through knowledge acquisition, technology transfer and training. Lonadek specializes in the deployment of Information Technology Solutions for increased productivity and performance. We focus on empowerment through the promotion of Entrepreneurship, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Conduct detailed research and submit reports on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare policy document and strategic road maps for national development and socioeconomic transformation initiatives.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post qualification work experience.
- A Ph.D or M.Phil in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
go to method of application »
- Organize think tank sessions dedicated to developing innovative approach to support the implementation of projects, educational and technology transfer models that will affect the general public and grow the company's market segment.
- Minimum of 12-15 years post qualification work experience.
- MBA and M.Sc or B.Sc in Economics / Finance, Public or Business Administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application letter and comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited
- Editors at Fadac Resources
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting