Current Job Vacancies at Lonadek
Posted on: 22 July, 2015
Deadline: 4 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with core competence in the areas of Indigenous Capacity, Capability and Competence Development through knowledge acquisition, technology transfer and training. Lonadek specializes in the deployment of Information Technology Solutions for increased productivity and performance. We focus on empowerment through the promotion of Entrepreneurship, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Conduct detailed research and submit reports on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare policy document and strategic road maps for national development and socioeconomic transformation initiatives.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post qualification work experience.
- A Ph.D or M.Phil in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
go to method of application »
- Organize think tank sessions dedicated to developing innovative approach to support the implementation of projects, educational and technology transfer models that will affect the general public and grow the company's market segment.
- Minimum of 12-15 years post qualification work experience.
- MBA and M.Sc or B.Sc in Economics / Finance, Public or Business Administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application letter and comprehensive resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
- Executive Driver at Customer Contact Solution Limited
- Graduate Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at EZ37 Solutions
- Finance Director (Expatriate) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
- Head of Finance at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions