Current Job Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 22 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
This role will be responsible for managing the Capex management function to ensure its benefits are optimized, costs are managed within agreed envelopes and constantly provide guidance to the various departments on Capex issues
- Ensure compliance with the capital policies and procedures as detailed in the Capex Framework
- Support the Capex approval process to ensure rigorous optimum return on investment and stringent cost management practices
- Provide decision-support analyses and reporting based on agreed timelines and standards to aid management with financial business decision making.
- Prepare capital expenditure reports to highlight actuals vs. Budget,
- Prepare reports on cash flow actuals and forecast for capital expenditures
- Conduct ad-hoc physical verifications of physical assets
- Support Fixed Asset Reconciliation and ensure Fixed Assets register is accurate
- Preparation of analysis to support Capex key Performance indicators
- Analyse financial trends to highlight non-profitable Capex projects
- Perform 'What if' analysis on Capex initiatives on cost savings, present report and findings to the Manager, Decision Support
- Work with Procurement and stakeholders to monitor and track the performance of the suppliers/projects - on time delivery of the requirements in the right quality and quantity to deliver the best value to the business and customer's needs
- Develop a standardised Capex Model for assessing Capex request
- Support the Finance support team in developing business cases in line with best practices to optimize spend and ensure a return on investment within the shortest possible time.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by the Head, Decision Support
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Relevant professional part qualification - ICAN, ACCA, or CIMA will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years post NYSC relevant work experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Experience in consulting and financial advisory services will be an added advantage
- Experience of working with Capex projects
- Strong excel skills and access database skills
- Financial Systems Knowledge (emphasis on Oracle ERP)
- Good Knowledge of GSM industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Power point and Word).
- Accounting/IFRS knowledge
- Good Understanding of financial modeling
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as follow through skills
- Ability to work with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Product Implementation Specialist at Paystack
- Visual Basic.Net Programmer at Reliance Infosystems
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Head, Product Research and Development at Pyrich Group Limited - Acegoals Integrated Solutions
- Job Openings at Softcom
- Latest Vacancies at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Front Desk & Client Service Officer (Intern) at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Solution Sales Executive - HCM at SAP Nigeria